- Netbanker walks through Moven’s invite and application process.
- SumUp to participate in the Visa Ready program to prepare their mobile acceptance software and hardware tested and approved for use by Visa.
- Linkable Networks partners with 4INFO, a mobile ad tech company, to provide consumers with access to card-linked offers via mobile devices.
- Metaforic releases Metaforic WhiteBox, a secure cryptography solution for Mobile Financial, Conditional Access, BYOD and Embedded Communications and payments.
- Merchant Customer Exchange chooses FIS to power real-time, mobile commerce payment network.
- Finovate alum Braintree highlighted in coverage of MobileBeat 2013.
- Financial Post takes a look at “do-it-yourself hedge fund site” Quantopian.
- Allied Payment Network and Malauzai Software team up to provide PicturePay as stand-alone mobile bill pay solution.
- Dashlane and Narrative Science graduate from FinTech Innovation Lab after participating in “Demo Day”.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.