How they describe themselves: iPay Technologies is the leading independent provider of bill payment services to the community financial institution market. Founded in 2001, iPay develops and fully supports consumer and small business online bill pay platforms for more than 3,600 financial institutions.
What they think makes them better: iPay is revolutionizing the way small businesses
manage their back office. Busy entrepreneurs are replacing shrink-wrapped accounting software with iPay’s small business suite, delivered in a SaaS model, behind a single login at their bank or credit union’s website. For just a few dollars a month a small business can now:
- Create and send invoices electronically
- Track receivables
- Accept online payments at a hosted/branded website
- Transfer funds
- Deposit payroll electronically
- Pay bills
- Delegate tasks to an unlimited number of authorized users
- Have direct and immediate access to unprecedented customer support.
Biz Dev: Kelli Schultz, SVP Bus. Dev., email@example.com, 866-851-4729 ext. 9224;
Hoffman, SVP Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-866-851-4729 ext 9719;
Press: Tracey Weinberg, SVP Internet
Marketing, email@example.com, 1-866-851-4729 ext. 9233