How they describe themselves: Firethorn Holdings, LLC, a Qualcomm company (Nasdaq: QCOM), is the crucial link in the emerging mobile commerce ecosystem. As a pioneer in mobile banking, Firethorn is transforming the traditional wallet into a streamlined, efficient and protected mobile revenue channel that will bridge relationships among financial institutions, retailers, wireless carriers and consumers. Firethorn’s innovative technology creates easily accessible, branded and personalized mobile commerce channels that give consumers access to their accounts, offers and transactions while on the go.
What they think makes them better:
- Preloaded Applications: Partner companies gain the highest brand visibility and discoverability with the only preloaded application available in the industry
- Marketing Support: Partners can expand user adoption through Firethorn’s exclusive and unprecedented cooperative marketing program.
- End-to-End Customer Support: Only Firethorn provides a complete customer support program with a fully customized communications plan and ongoing training.
- Secure Application Hosting: Multiple security layers combined with ease-of-use help protect ensure the privacy of customer data with a user-friendly experience.
- Access to Future Functionality: By eliminating the complexity of multiple relationships in a secure platform and enhancing targeted consumer reach, Firethorn has created a future path to remote and point-of-sale payments, as well as ticketing, coupons and money transfers.
- Global Reach: Firethorn’s parent company’s global market presence and industry-proven reputation open the door to new markets for Firethorn’s strategic vision.
Biz Dev: Frank Young, Sr. Director, Bus. Dev., email@example.com
Sales: Fred Wallace, Sales Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Press: Kelly Harviel Buday, Director, Marketing, email@example.com, 678-978-5429