- “Finovate, FinDEVr Alum News at Money20/20″
- “Figo Announces New “Seven-Figure” Financing Round”
Around the web
- Payoneer Selected by Amazon to Expand Cross-Border Payment Options in Select Countries.
- Business Insider names Holvi, BehavioSec, Trustly, Meniga, and Klarna among the 12 hottest Nordic fintech startups.
- Xero reaches 600,000 subscribers in 180 countries.
- Tradeshift launches Tradeshift Risk, a solution to monitor and mitigate supplier risk.
- ayondo launches first product in Singapore.
- Crowdfund Insider interviews Krista Morgan, CEO and co-founder of P2Binvestor.
- ACI Worldwide acquires payment gateway, PAY.ON.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Tom Villante, CEO and co-founder of YapStone.
- MainStreet features “simplified 401(k) robo-adviser” Blooom.
- SavingAdvice.com reviews Motif Investing.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
- Finovate Debuts: mydesq Helps Wealth Managers Save Time and Boost Engagement
- YapStone Closes $60 Million Debt Financing Deal
Around the Web
- Xignite recognizes innovative uses of its market data API at Capital One People & Money Hackathon.
- CashStar teams up with IDT Telecom to expand digital gift card distribution among the underbanked.
- Ingo Money closes acquisition of Fuze Network.
- The Guardian Business profiles CurrencyFair co-founder Brett Meyers.
- CSI globalVCard earns two finalist spots at the 2015 SIIA Software CODiE Awards.
- Robust Tech House takes a look at the differences and similarities between Quantopian and QuantConnect.
- Tibco updates Live Data Mart software with embedded predictive analytics and support for the internet of things (IoT) and in-memory data-grid technology.
- Mozido to use SimplyTapp’s HCE technology to bolster payment platform.
- Callcredit partners with Trulioo to power AML/KYC verification services. Come see Trulioo’s live demo at FinovateSpring in San Jose.
- Notre Dame FCU to open full-service insurance agency powered by Insuritas.
- Forbes talks to Trulioo about solving AML/ KYC for startups. Come see Trulioo at FinovateSpring.
- Valid Soft deploys voice biometrics solution to a large U.S.-based corporation, its first U.S.-based customer.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.