- “Finovate, FinDEVr Alum News at Money20/20″
- “Figo Announces New “Seven-Figure” Financing Round”
Around the web
- Payoneer Selected by Amazon to Expand Cross-Border Payment Options in Select Countries.
- Business Insider names Holvi, BehavioSec, Trustly, Meniga, and Klarna among the 12 hottest Nordic fintech startups.
- Xero reaches 600,000 subscribers in 180 countries.
- Tradeshift launches Tradeshift Risk, a solution to monitor and mitigate supplier risk.
- SecureAuth and BehavioSec form partnership.
- ayondo launches first product in Singapore.
- Crowdfund Insider interviews Krista Morgan, CEO and co-founder of P2Binvestor.
- ACI Worldwide acquires payment gateway, PAY.ON.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Tom Villante, CEO and co-founder of YapStone.
- MainStreet features “simplified 401(k) robo-adviser” Blooom.
- SavingAdvice.com reviews Motif Investing.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.