- Finovate Debuts: mydesq Helps Wealth Managers Save Time and Boost Engagement
- Finovate Debuts: CPB Software’s PROFOS Helps Advisers Connect with Clients
- YapStone Closes $60 Million Debt Financing Deal
Around the Web
- Xignite recognizes innovative uses of its market data API at Capital One People & Money Hackathon.
- CashStar teams up with IDT Telecom to expand digital gift card distribution among the underbanked.
- Ingo Money closes acquisition of Fuze Network.
- The Guardian Business profiles CurrencyFair co-founder Brett Meyers.
- CSI globalVCard earns two finalist spots at the 2015 SIIA Software CODiE Awards.
- Robust Tech House takes a look at the differences and similarities between Quantopian and QuantConnect.
- Tibco updates Live Data Mart software with embedded predictive analytics and support for the internet of things (IoT) and in-memory data-grid technology.
- Mozido to use SimplyTapp’s HCE technology to bolster payment platform.
- Callcredit partners with Trulioo to power AML/KYC verification services. Come see Trulioo’s live demo at FinovateSpring in San Jose.
- Notre Dame FCU to open full-service insurance agency powered by Insuritas.
- Forbes talks to Trulioo about solving AML/ KYC for startups. Come see Trulioo at FinovateSpring.
- Valid Soft deploys voice biometrics solution to a large U.S.-based corporation, its first U.S.-based customer.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.