- Fintech startups invited to compete in BBVA Open Talent 2016.
- TechCrunch reports: Almost everyone is doing the API economy wrong.
- “Financial Information Services Provider Markit Merges with IHS”
- “In Good Company at FinDEVr New York 2016″
- “Symbiont and Ipreo Team Up to Accelerate the Loan Settlement Process”
- Check out our latest round of FinDEVr New York previews, featuring:
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr New York 2015 presenters:
- Xignite to provide free market data for FinTech Sandbox demo participants. Join Xignite in New York for FinDEVr next week.
- Markit to supply FinTech Sandbox with fixed income pricing and reference data.
- PayPal to enable money transfers to Cuba via its Xoom acquisition.
- 3dcart merchants gain access to end-to-end payment processing courtesy of Braintree.
- OnDeck partners with Innovate Finance to debut Transatlantic Policy Working Group.
- Markit unveils new tax utility service.
- Intuit Developer Group Drops Financial Data APIs; Partners with Finicity to Ease Transition.
- Let’s Talk Payments lists SnoopWall and Entrust in its roundup of the hottest mobile security companies.
- Avalara teams up with WooCommerce to help online merchants manage sales taxes.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.