- “Finovate Debuts: InvestGlass Built a Robo-Adviser for Advisers”
- “Intuit Developer Group Drops Financial Data APIs; Partners with Finicity to Ease Transition”
- “Qumram Raises $2.5 Million to Bring Website Recording to North America & U.K.”
Around the web
- Ripple opens new office in London.
- Markit and IHS announce $13 billion merger agreement.
- Quantopian to launch in Australia.
- Vibrant Credit Union converts to DNA account-processing platform from Fiserv.
- Finextra interviews James Redfern, eWise’s global head of sales.
- PayPal’s Dan Schulman travels to Cuba to see how it can work with the country’s small businesses.
- Kony updates Kony Visualizer 7.0, releases free starter edition.
- StreetShares announces SEC approval for Regulation A+ deal.
- The Evening Show with Simon Rose interviews Trustly’s Chief Commercial Officer.
- Blackhawk Network’s CEO Talbott Roche receives PYMNTS Innovator Award for “Women Driving Innovation in Payments.”
- VICE’s Motherboard features ZeroDB. See them live at FinDEVr 2016 on March 29 and 30.
- Jumio sells assets to Facebook co-founder and early backer, Eduardo Saverin.
- The Paypers interviews Nuno Sebastiao of Feedzai.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.