How they describe themselves: EZBOB offers real-time financing for e-commerce businesses in the UK. The company has developed a web based lending platform which gathers data, in real-time, allowing for instant lending decisions. An e-commerce business is analysed based on data pulled through API connections to data sources such as Amazon, eBay, and PayPal as well as strategic partners such Channel Grabber, EKM and others. EZBOB’s proprietary algorithm allows the company to look beyond a traditional credit score. EZBOB currently targets E-tailers in the UK, specifically those who sell on eBay and Amazon and also small business that have merchant accounts with PayPal.
How they describe their product/innovation: EZBOB uses a range of online data sources to analyze e-commerce businesses instantly.
In less than 10 minutes the system will:
- Guide the seller through a simple, secure, quick, and seamless online application process
- Assess the seller’s eligibility using our proprietary internal credit scoring system
- Verify seller’s historical operating performance and assess seller’s ability to service debt
- Verify seller’s identity to prevent fraud
- Provide a customized financing proposal
- Immediate transfer of funds
EZBOB offers a customized financing proposal which is: unsecured (personal or director guarantee), short-term (3 – 6 months), up to £45,000 per seller, cost of 2-7% per month, clear repayment schedule, without early repayment penalties, no hidden fees, and no covenants on a seller’s business.