A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateAsia on October 29 and 30, 2018 in Hong Kong. Register today and save your spot.
PayReverse is the world’s first white-label cashback service that is built into consumer brands’ apps and websites, allowing them to create additional monetization streams and increase customer loyalty.
- Easy, fast, and zero CAPEX integration
- Adaptive design to suit a brand’s requirements and consumer behavior
- Innovative technology makes it much more convenient than any existing cashback service
Why it’s great
PayReverse is the simple and adaptive solution for any consumer brand to rapidly create additional monetization streams and increase customer loyalty.
Alexey Ermakov, CEO
Ermakov has 10+ years of experience as a strategist and blockchain expert. For a long time he managed a group of software developers specialized in high-loaded analytical solutions at a TOP-1 Russian telecom company.
Yury Panov, CMO
Panov leverages his long-term successful experience in strategic planning to develop PayReverse’s business and to help clients in launching loyalty programs based on the PayReverse solution.
- OnDeck Launches Subsidiary to Help Banks with Small Business Lending.
- Check out our latest FinovateAsia Sneak Peeks featuring:
Around the web
- Daon partners with Akbank, making the Turkish bank the first in the country to deploy facial recognition technology for mobile banking authentication.
- YellowDog shortlisted for Tech Company of the Year honors at the 2018 U.K. Business Tech Awards.
- Bluefin teams up with data security tokenization vendor, TokenEx, to boost payment security.
- Finicity selected as third-party service provider for Freddie Mac’s automated income and asset assessment solution, Loan Product Advisor.
- Zenmonics earns a spot in the 2018 IDC FinTech Rankings.
- FinTech Global recognizes Insuritas as a 2018 InsurTech100 Company.
- Lendio announces facilitating $1 billion in financing to more than 51,000 U.S. SMEs since inception in 2011.
- Indonesia’s biggest telecommunications company, Telkomsel, picks Kinetica to support its accelerated analytics, location-based visualization and AI.
- Blockchain innovator identitii to list on the Australian Securities Exchange this week with anticipated market capitalization of $41 million.
- Atlanta Business Chronicle interviews Kabbage’s Kathryn Petralia, highlighting her as a 2018 Women Who Mean Business honoree.
- Sara Berg appointed Chief Operating Officer of Trustly.
- Expensify launches training and certification program for accountants.
- Ping Identity launches new Quickstart Private Sandbox for Open Banking and PSD2
- Openfinance signs data partnership with Refinitiv.
- Trustly partners with Ingenico for online banking payments.
- Moneynetint partners with Ripple to leverage instant payment rails.
- Coinbase expands with new Dublin office.
- Native American Bank selects Jack Henry’s SilverLake system.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.