A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateAsia on October 29 and 30, 2018 in Hong Kong. Register today and save your spot.
AlphaBot is a novel tool for investment research, portfolio construction and execution for alternative investments, utilizing professional networking, cloud computing, and integrated analytics.
- Performance data easily accessible from multiple sources
- Direct relationship between investors, managers, platforms, etc.
- Integrated analytics from simple comparisons to portfolio optimization
Why it’s great
With AlphaBot it takes minutes instead of hours or days to find and analyze potential investments from cryptocurrencies to hedge funds and equities.
Dmitri Alexeev, CEO
Alexeev has 20 years of experience in finance and investment management, starting from research analyst all the way up to Chief Investment Officer of a $1 billion fund of funds. He has a Ph.D in Mathematics.
- OnDeck Launches Subsidiary to Help Banks with Small Business Lending.
- Check out our latest FinovateAsia Sneak Peeks featuring:
Around the web
- Daon partners with Akbank, making the Turkish bank the first in the country to deploy facial recognition technology for mobile banking authentication.
- YellowDog shortlisted for Tech Company of the Year honors at the 2018 U.K. Business Tech Awards.
- Bluefin teams up with data security tokenization vendor, TokenEx, to boost payment security.
- Finicity selected as third-party service provider for Freddie Mac’s automated income and asset assessment solution, Loan Product Advisor.
- Zenmonics earns a spot in the 2018 IDC FinTech Rankings.
- FinTech Global recognizes Insuritas as a 2018 InsurTech100 Company.
- Lendio announces facilitating $1 billion in financing to more than 51,000 U.S. SMEs since inception in 2011.
- Indonesia’s biggest telecommunications company, Telkomsel, picks Kinetica to support its accelerated analytics, location-based visualization and AI.
- Blockchain innovator identitii to list on the Australian Securities Exchange this week with anticipated market capitalization of $41 million.
- Atlanta Business Chronicle interviews Kabbage’s Kathryn Petralia, highlighting her as a 2018 Women Who Mean Business honoree.
- Sara Berg appointed Chief Operating Officer of Trustly.
- Expensify launches training and certification program for accountants.
- Ping Identity launches new Quickstart Private Sandbox for Open Banking and PSD2
- Openfinance signs data partnership with Refinitiv.
- Trustly partners with Ingenico for online banking payments.
- Moneynetint partners with Ripple to leverage instant payment rails.
- Coinbase expands with new Dublin office.
- Native American Bank selects Jack Henry’s SilverLake system.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.