“Smart Offers markets Bank Products and Merchant Offers embedded in Super Relevant financial content. The financial content matching a customer’s life cycle serves as a powerful trigger to act on the Super Relevant Bank Products and Merchant Offers. The customer Analytical feedback to Banks is a powerful lead generation tool providing deeper insights on customer likes and needs.Smart Offers solution sources a huge volume of offers from the open coupons and deals networks. The Bank manager portal enables financial institutions to view, select, and approve offers.Smart Offers’ iCube Super Relevancy engine learns user intent in click time and delivers Super Relevant offers at the right moment via digital channels without spam or friction. Thus, banks experience higher conversion on a scale never seen before, resulting in dramatic increases in revenue.Smart Offers solution can be easily integrated to existing infrastructure, hosted on-premise, or by a software-as-a-service model.”
Before our team at Finovate packs their bags for FinovateEurope in London, we compiled the final seven glimpses of what presenting companies plan to show on stage at Old Billingsgate Market Hall on February 11-12.
If you missed the first six installments of our Sneak Peek series, you can view them here:
- Integrated approval flow on expense level
- Clear and user-friendly design
- Intelligent scanning of receipts and statements
Finally easy expenses management for independents and bigger companies, also available via added value partners.
- Non-OTP authentication for both web and native apps
- Device authentication for low-risk transactions, and PIN for high-risk
- Risk metrics: jailbreak detection; keystroke and behaviour analysis
- Transparent judging and online rewards process automation
- Widgets and crowdsourcing from external platforms allow integration with Innovation Cafe and pushes feedback from clients into an internal Innovation Cafe instance
Innovation Cafe is primarily targeted at financial services organisations, and has been designed for adoption within these ecosystems.
- Smart Offers markets Bank Products and Merchant Offers at the right moment to customer
- Solve Pains: Volume, Velocity, Variety, Vicinity, Visibility & Value
- Check out the demo here: http://www.intuitionintelligence.com/demo.html
By learning user intent in click time, we deliver the right offers at right moment via digital channels without spam and friction in pre & post login.
- Meet and service the customer via the mobile channel
- Reduce operating costs and minimize drop-off rates
- Build competitive advantage while increasing growth and profitability
Kofax Customer Onboarding improves the agility and profitability of your bank’s customer onboarding processes by engaging customers via mobile devices.
- Easy integration with Facebook and Foursquare lets banks get to know their clients better.
- hacu’s high performance is rapidly adapted to a bank’s requirements.
- Speed and convenience
Sophisticated technology lets a bank promote its products and services with remarkable ease.
- Focus on personal financial goals, not financial products
- Save and invest money with just 3 clicks, anytime and everywhere
- Neither investment experience nor financial advice required
vaamo fundamentally changes saving and investing by providing intuitive and profitable online investment management that focuses on planning, monitoring, and achieving your personal financial goals.
After advising banks for more than 8 years at McKinsey, Oliver aims at providing professional and fair investment products to everyone.
Following 8+ years in financial institutions investment banking at J.P. Morgan, Thomas is dedicated to provide retail customers with investment solutions similar to those reserved for high net worth individuals.
If you still don’t have your ticket to FinovateEurope, there’s still time. Get your ticket here and don’t miss out on the hottest innovations in European fintech.
“The Smart Offers solution sources a huge volume of offers from the open coupons and deals networks. Merchants can upload offers via a merchant portal in the back end. There is also a bank manager portal that enables financial institutions to view, select, and approve offers they want delivered to their customers. Plus, banks and merchants will get offer analytics.
On top of that, Smart Offers’ iCube Super Relevancy engine learns user intent in click time and delivers super relevant offers at the right moment via digital channels without spam and friction. Thus, banks experience higher conversion on a scale never seen before, resulting in dramatic increase in revenue.
Smart Offers solution can be easily integrated to existing infrastructure, can be hosted on-premise or by software-as-a-service model.”
If you missed the previous three installments of our Sneak Peek preview series, check out the links below.
Our final event of 2013 is only a few weeks away. Get your ticket here to be a part of the audience.
- Transparent biometrics for mobile and web
- Large deployments
- Cost effective, low impact security
BehavioSec provides biometric security with no user experience cost
- Streamlining the process
- Reducing human errors while increasing productivity
- Ability to view research reports from multiple platforms
IRP will provide a centralized platform for both researchers and approvers to access and perform their job in an interactive and engaging way.
- Brings a huge volume of offers from Open-coupon Networks
- Solve Pains: Volume, Velocity, Variety, Vicinity, Visibility & Value
- Win-win ecosystem for the Bank, Merchants and Customers
Keynote Speaker for Big Data and predictive analytics, expert in multiple areas of advanced intelligent systems and multiple patent holder.
- Completed solution to distributed/”crypto”-currency value destruction
- No need to dis-intermediate Central Banks or regulators
- Implemented, asset-based store of value – full USD alternative
- Makes state-of-the-art banking technology accessible to all
- Eliminates the costs and complexities of traditional core banking
- Helps financial organisations get new products to market, fast
- Global corporates can transfer funds to over 200 countries and more than 50 currencies
- Funds can be received on prepaid cards, local bank accounts, or even local e-wallets
TSYS‘ Authorization Controls allows the a user to set one’s own default account parameters and authorization rules.
- Spatiotemporal locks allow user to geo-fence their location
- Authorization Rules allow you to define spend limits for defined cycles
- Authorization actions the user to Alert, Decline or Pre-authorize
For more information about how to join us in Singapore, visit our FinovateAsia 2013 page here.
FinovateAsia is typically our most globally diverse show, and this year is no different. Two weeks from now, we will showcase 37 demos from companies spanning the globe that are innovating in everything from remittance to small business tools to back office solutions and much more.
Given that diversity, we thought it would be fun put together a map showing the geographic spread of the demoing companies that will take the stage (click the map to enlarge).
Here’s the breakdown of the number of companies from each region:
- Asia: 12
- Europe: 11
- North America: 9
- Africa: 1
- Oceania: 2
- Middle East: 2
To refresh your memory, the list of the companies that we’ve hand-picked to show off their new technology at the Max Atria @ Singapore Expo on November 14, include:
To see live demos of the new technology, meet the entrepreneurs responsible, and network with others in the industry, get your ticket to FinovateAsia here. If you have questions about the show, check out who is attending or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Finovate, we’ve seen how great innovation comes from companies of all ages. All we have to do is look at the Best of Show winners from FinovateAsia 2012. The founding dates of the winners ranged from 1858 (NAB, the parent company of UBank) to 2012 (SocietyOne).
We don’t know who will win Best of Show at FinovateAsia in Singapore this year, but looking at the launch date of the 37 companies taking the stage November 14, we found a 28-year spread.
Here they are in reverse chronological order with funding amounts, if disclosed:
- Arkalogic: 2013
- BlueKite: 2013
Total Funding: $1.5 million Seed funding
- Dragon Wealth: 2013
- LifePAD: 2013
- Matchi: 2013
- ArthaYantra: 2012
- BRIDGEi2i: 2011
- i-exceed: 2011
- KlickEx: 2011
Total Funding: $1.3 million
- Mambu: 2011
Total Funding: $2 million Series A
- Mobino: 2011
- Red Zebra: 2011
- SaaS Markets: 2011
- SinoLending: 2011
- Smart Engine: 2011
- Tootpay: 2011
- Mobexo: 2010
- App Annie: 2009
Total Funding: $22 million
- Payoneer: 2007
- CustomerXPs Software: 2006
Total Funding: $4 million Series A
- Backbase: 2003
- Serverside: 2003
- TradeNet: 1999
- Yodlee: 1999
Total Funding: $124 million
- BehavioSec: 1998
Total Funding: $2 million (€1.5 million)
- IND Group: 1997
- TIBCO Software: 1997
Public NASDAQ: TIBX
- GMC Software Technology: 1994
- TSYS: 1993
- Pixeliris: 1989
- Kofax: 1985
Public LON: KFX
All numbers and funding information sourced from Crunchbase.com
You may have seen the list of FinovateAsia demoing companies we released a few weeks ago. Here are more details on the 32 companies demoing November 14 at the MAX Atria @ Singapore Expo. Get your ticket here to be part of the crowd.
Stay tuned for our Sneak Peek series next month featuring a behind-the-scenes look at each company and chance meet the innovators.