“Xpenditure is a web based expense management solution that eliminates expense reports for a company. By automating all steps of the expense management process and making use of receipt scanning and integrated approval on the level of expense, Xpenditure makes it possible to manage all daily costs without creating ordinary expense notes – all without long and expensive implementation costs.”
Before our team at Finovate packs their bags for FinovateEurope in London, we compiled the final seven glimpses of what presenting companies plan to show on stage at Old Billingsgate Market Hall on February 11-12.
If you missed the first six installments of our Sneak Peek series, you can view them here:
- Integrated approval flow on expense level
- Clear and user-friendly design
- Intelligent scanning of receipts and statements
Finally easy expenses management for independents and bigger companies, also available via added value partners.
- Non-OTP authentication for both web and native apps
- Device authentication for low-risk transactions, and PIN for high-risk
- Risk metrics: jailbreak detection; keystroke and behaviour analysis
- Transparent judging and online rewards process automation
- Widgets and crowdsourcing from external platforms allow integration with Innovation Cafe and pushes feedback from clients into an internal Innovation Cafe instance
Innovation Cafe is primarily targeted at financial services organisations, and has been designed for adoption within these ecosystems.
- Smart Offers markets Bank Products and Merchant Offers at the right moment to customer
- Solve Pains: Volume, Velocity, Variety, Vicinity, Visibility & Value
- Check out the demo here: http://www.intuitionintelligence.com/demo.html
By learning user intent in click time, we deliver the right offers at right moment via digital channels without spam and friction in pre & post login.
- Meet and service the customer via the mobile channel
- Reduce operating costs and minimize drop-off rates
- Build competitive advantage while increasing growth and profitability
Kofax Customer Onboarding improves the agility and profitability of your bank’s customer onboarding processes by engaging customers via mobile devices.
- Easy integration with Facebook and Foursquare lets banks get to know their clients better.
- hacu’s high performance is rapidly adapted to a bank’s requirements.
- Speed and convenience
Sophisticated technology lets a bank promote its products and services with remarkable ease.
- Focus on personal financial goals, not financial products
- Save and invest money with just 3 clicks, anytime and everywhere
- Neither investment experience nor financial advice required
vaamo fundamentally changes saving and investing by providing intuitive and profitable online investment management that focuses on planning, monitoring, and achieving your personal financial goals.
After advising banks for more than 8 years at McKinsey, Oliver aims at providing professional and fair investment products to everyone.
Following 8+ years in financial institutions investment banking at J.P. Morgan, Thomas is dedicated to provide retail customers with investment solutions similar to those reserved for high net worth individuals.
If you still don’t have your ticket to FinovateEurope, there’s still time. Get your ticket here and don’t miss out on the hottest innovations in European fintech.