- Singapore’s CredoLab Partners with CIMB Bank Philippines in Bid to Boost Financial Inclusion.
- Refinitiv Inks Strategic Partnership with SigFig.
- PayPal’s move into China is a big deal.
- Our latest FinovateAsia Sneak Peeks are up! Meet
Around the web
- DriveWealth appoints Julie Coin as new President.
- NOVO BANCO to deploy billing and payment tech from Fiserv.
- Finastra deepens ties with Seattle Bank.
- NIIT Technologies partners with mabl to deliver faster application testing services.
- Lendio to double sales force, expand loan product offerings.
- Faraday integrates with Iterable to enable mutual customers to leverage Faraday’s AI-generated predictions in their Iterable workflows.
- BehavioSec earns Gold at the 2019 Golden Bridge Awards and is selected as the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards’ Multifactor Solution of the Year.
- Signifyd’s Seamless SCA solution receives all of the merchant domain EMVCo certifications.
- Backbase opens office in Dubai.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.