- Fiserv launches Predictive Scores tool that models customer behavior. Come see Fiserv at FinovateFall next week.
- First Federal Savings Bank implements PFM through MoneyDesktop. Check out MoneyDesktop’s new solution at FinovateFall in NYC.
- PayPal Updates iOS And Android Apps With The Ability To Order Ahead, Pay Restaurant Bills, Access Bill Me Later And More.
- Woodinville Water District Achieves Significant Increase in Paperless Water Bills in the First 90 Days of doxo Implementation.
- Members Choice CU To Offer PFM Powered By Geezeo.
- Braintree adds new layer of fraud protection for merchants.
- Finovate alumni driving growth in online investment advisory industry.
- Forbes features article on Narrative Science’s
Quill. Come see them at FinovateFall next week.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
Online filing cabinet, doxo, recently announced its biggest development since it presented at FinovateSpring 2011. The Seattle-based startup is rolling out a new mobile bill payment solution, along with a new app for Android users.
The new solution, doxoPAY, allows Android and Apple users to receive and pay their bills from select providers on one platform with a single username and password. The largest providers include:
- Puget Sound Energy
- Sound Community Bank
Users can pay any of doxo’s providers by simply viewing their bill and selecting Pay.
To learn more about doxo, watch its FinovateSpring 2011 demo.