Just weeks after its debut at FinovateEurope, customer personalization specialist Configo has announced a new addition to its Live Mobile Experience platform. The new feature, Live App Editor, makes it easier for designers to change and modify the platform’s interface in as few as 17 seconds.
“Configo takes personalization very personal when it comes to mobile experiences,” company co-founder and CEO Yosi Dahan wrote this morning in a statement. “As the world continuously shifts to mobile, real time targeting and personalization will determine success. We enable enterprises to create a customer-centric, live mobile experience that drives sales and engagement.”
Pictured (let to right): Configo co-founders Natan Abramov (CTO) and Yosi Dahan (CEO) demonstrating Configo Live Mobile Experience at FinovateEurope 2017.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, and founded in 2015, Configo demonstrated its Live Mobile Experience at FinovateEurope 2017 earlier this month. Configo’s technology helps marketing and product development teams in financial services improve and optimize their mobile apps in real-time while avoiding a lengthy R&D process. Configo’s platform enables in-app personalized campaigns, A/B app testing, and deep segmentation that allows more accurate targeting of app users by location, usage patterns, and other data. The privately-held company has more than ten pilot projects with the largest banks and credit card companies in Europe.
Configo’s live demo from FinovateEurope will be available in our video archives in a couple of weeks.
A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateEurope on the 7 and 8 of February 2017 in London. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
Configo Live Experience Platform provides mobile product and marketing leaders with a quick and efficient way to deliver rich, personalized and engaging digital banking experiences.
- Deliver relevant digital experiences in context
- Cut down the time-to-market, manage your apps without involving the R&D
- Friction-less integration with any mobile or web platform
Why it’s great
By using Configo, product and marketing leaders can convert interactions to relevant engagement and achieve business goals. You need Configo – because one experience doesn’t fit all.
Yosi Dahan, Co-founder & CEO
Dahan has more than 8 years of experience in developing mobile-centric platforms and information security. Dahan sold his first mobile app when he was 16 and he is a certified CISO.
Natan Abramov, Co-founder & CTO
Abramov brings more than 8 years of experience in R&D. He leads the technology team and is responsible for all aspects of Configo’s technology strategy and infrastructure.
- Check out today’s FinovateEurope sneak peeks:
Around the web
- First Oklahoma FCU to deploy core account processing technology from Fiserv.
- Yoyo unveils marketing automation platform, Yoyo Engage, at Davos.
- Misys adds crowdlending module to FusionBanking platform.
- United Nations FCU chooses digital banking platform from Jwaala.
- OnDeck and payment solutions provider WEX team up to provide small business financing.
- ABA Banking Journal column on biometric authentication features Daon and EyeVerify.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.