- Microblink’s Photopay Expands to New European Markets.
Around the web
- Daon and Experian talk about fighting fraud with biometric technology on CNBC’s Squawk Box.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Yodlee’s Terry McKeown on managing credit risk.
- Banking Exchange profiles alternative lender, PayActiv.
- Configo unveils Partner Program.
- The Silicon Review features Vantiv Head of Product for Integrated Payments, Moin Moinuddin.
- FintekNews sits down with Unison Co-CEOs Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to discuss shared real estate investing.
- Tesobe organizes cross-industry payments hackathon in Australia – Aug 11 thru 13th.
- CRN names Veridium on its list of 2017 Emerging Vendors.
- Total and Worldline Partner with Africa-based InTouch to help deploy Guichet Unique, a digital solution for retail networks.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.