How they describe themselves: SizeUp is big data for small businesses. It provides business intelligence and market research to companies so they can make smarter decisions through data. SizeUp is licensed by financial institutions as a value added service differentiator given to help their business customers succeed and grow. SizeUp currently provides: (1) Competitive benchmarks: Compare your business performance to your industry competitors across multiple performance indicators. (2) Find customers, suppliers, and competitors: Geographically discover and identify potential customers, suppliers, and competitors to grow your business. (3) Best locations to advertise: Identify the best geographic locations to advertise based on industry and demographic characteristics.
How they describe their product/innovation: SizeUp FI (Financial Institutions) is a new service that enables FIs to provide their customers with valuable business intelligence directly through the FI’s own website. SizeUp provides FIs:
- Consistent reengagement with customers through “sticky” data services.
- Stronger partnerships with business customers by helping them succeed with Big Data insights they previously couldn’t afford or understand.
- Introduction to the FI’s relevant products and services through SizeUp’s tools at specific decision-points of the customer’s business lifecycle.
- New value FIs can provide outside of “me too” FI business offerings.
- Multiple versions of SizeUp FI enabling the FI to provide its own custom implementation.
Product distribution strategy: Through financial institutions, through other fintech companies and platforms, licensed