Are you building new financial technology? Be sure to register now for the only event exclusively for fintech developers, FinDEVr 2015, Oct 6-7 in San Francisco.
The latest from FinDEVr 2015 presenters
- Pinterest turns to Braintree to power PayPal payment option for browsing consumers.
- FinDEVr 2015: First Round of Presenting Companies Revealed.
- Backbase set to launch its first hackathon, 19/20 June 2015.
- Spreedly now supports third-party tokens to help merchants continue to process transactions using their existing gateway-specific tokens from within Spreedly.
- Thinking Capital announces new name, visual identity and tagline.
- SandHill mentions SnoopWall as 1 of 5 Cool, Pre-VC, Cybersecurity Startups.
- Avalara acquires Belgium-based VAT Applications.
- UPS Capital Partners integrates with Kabbage to offer more SMBs access to a loan through UPS.
- Xero developed business apps that Apple is using to help market the iPad’s use in business.
- Tech.co looks at how Trulioo’s API defends startups against credit-card fraud.
- Xero reaches 500,000 customers for its cloud accounting service, sets sights on 1 million customer milestone.
- Expensify announces V2 Xero integration.
- Verizon Ventures welcomes SimplyTapp to its portfolio of investments.
- Dunkin’ Donuts, Fandango, Sundance Catalog and Williams-Sonoma have all integrated Visa Checkout into their apps.
- Slice API now available on Mashape.
- NerdWallet turns to Trulioo CEO Stepehn Ufford who offers 5 steps to protect against cyberthreats.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.