- Check out our latest FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks featuring:
- “Zooz Raises $24 Million in its Largest Funding”
- “Fiserv and INETCO Team Up to Enhance ATM Management”
- “What’s in a Name? Plaid Earns “Cool Vendor” Status from Gartner”
Around the web
- U.K.’s oldest bank, C. Hoare & Co, goes digital with Backbase.
- “Crowdfund Insider: CAN Capital Forms Agreement with Entrepreneur to Provide SME Loans”
- Huffington Post names Tactile Finance on its list of 15 women-led startups to watch in 2016.
- Qumram opens offices in London and San Francisco. See Qumram at FinovateSpring in San Jose next week.
- Core banking solutions from Wipro to power Paytm’s new payments bank.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.