Our FinDEVr New York developer showcase was a success! FinDEVr Silicon Valley will be held October 18 & 19 in Santa Clara. Register today to save your spot!
- Check out our latest FinDEVr Previews featuring:
The latest from FinDEVr New York and upcoming Silicon Valley presenters
- Fidor Bank teams up with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank to launch first community based digital bank in the region.
- PayPal promotes Braintree’s William Ready to chief operating officer.
- PYMNTS.com talks with Hyperwallet VP Tomas Likar about the challenge of payments in the on-demand workforce.
- IBM announces $200 million investment in its Watson IoT business in Munich. See IBM at FinDEVr Silicon Valley, October 18 & 19.
- Bank of Ireland to deploy UniversalSuite core banking solution from Temenos.
- Xero Announces Improved Integration with PayPal
- Bluefin Announces Issuance of Patent on Decryption as a Service
- Kristina Campbell joins PayNearMe as chief financial officer.
- Xero teams up with Barclays to improve access to transaction data for U.K. businesses.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.
FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016, October 18 & 19. Tickets are on sale now. So visit our registration page and save your spot today.
UCX is an up-and-coming spot market where enterprises and cloud service providers trade the cloud as a commodity.
Why it’s a must-see
Enterprises are wasting billions on computing resources because they lack an understanding of their true cost of consumption and can’t accurately compare CSPs. UCX provides a centralized and transparent exchange where participants utilize a standard unit of measure to make apples-to-apples comparisons, and the market competes for your business.
Check out more of today’s FinDEVr Previews:
- WealthForge to Raise $2.5 Million in New Convertible Note Offering
- Check out today’s previews of upcoming FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016 presentations:
Around the web
- Green Dot unveils Visa credit card for thin-file consumers.
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania upgrades its mobile banking and payments platform from Fiserv to enable debit card management.
- Martech Advisor interviews Radius CEO and co-founder Darian Shirazi.
- PYMNTS.com talks with Hyperwallet VP Tomas Likar about the challenge of payments in the on-demand workforce. See Hyperwallet at FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016, October 18 & 19.
- Radius announces the Radius Customer Exchange (RCX), a solution to advance co-marketing for B2B marketers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.