- WealthForge to Raise $2.5 Million in New Convertible Note Offering
- CEO Interview: Jumio’s Stephen Stuut
- Sberbank Inks Partnership with Hyperledger to Tap Into the Blockchain
- Check out today’s previews of upcoming FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016 presentations:
Around the web
- Green Dot unveils Visa credit card for thin-file consumers.
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania upgrades its mobile banking and payments platform from Fiserv to enable debit card management.
- Martech Advisor interviews Radius CEO and co-founder Darian Shirazi.
- PYMNTS.com talks with Hyperwallet VP Tomas Likar about the challenge of payments in the on-demand workforce. See Hyperwallet at FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016, October 18 & 19.
- Radius announces the Radius Customer Exchange (RCX), a solution to advance co-marketing for B2B marketers.
- Simple launches shared accounts.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.