- FinDEVr Silicon Valley: Looking Back, Moving Forward
- Check out our latest FinDEVr Previews featuring:
The latest from FinDEVr New York and upcoming Silicon Valley presenters
- Fidor Bank teams up with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank to launch first community based digital bank in the region.
- PayPal promotes Braintree’s William Ready to chief operating officer.
- PYMNTS.com talks with Hyperwallet VP Tomas Likar about the challenge of payments in the on-demand workforce.
- IBM announces $200 million investment in its Watson IoT business in Munich. See IBM at FinDEVr Silicon Valley, October 18 & 19.
- Bank of Ireland to deploy UniversalSuite core banking solution from Temenos.
- Xero Announces Improved Integration with PayPal
- Bluefin Announces Issuance of Patent on Decryption as a Service
- Kristina Campbell joins PayNearMe as chief financial officer.
- Xero teams up with Barclays to improve access to transaction data for U.K. businesses.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.