- “Finovate Debuts: DriveWealth Brings U.S. Stocks to Overseas Investors”
- “FinovateEurope 2016 Presenting Companies Announced“
- “Personal Capital Lowers Investment Minimum from $100,000 to $25,000″
Around the web
- Intuit teams up with Kiva to provide small business financing via QuickBooks financing platform.
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi, (Nbad) Egypt, to deploy BankWorld from CR2.
- Xero announces new partnerships with Bigcommerce and KPMG.
- Open Bank Project partners with Ulster Bank to organize Hack Make the Bank, Jan 29 thru 31, 2016.
- CIBC and Thinking Capital partner to expand SMB lending in Canada.
- Entrust Datacard releases Datacard MX Series Laser 350 that provides new personalization features.
- CardFlight announces EMV approval and certifications via TSYS for mPOS solution.
- Taulia joins the OFS portal community.
- Fidelity Charitable partners with Coinbase to allow people to contribute bitcoin to their donor-advised funds.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
entrustdatacard.com | entrust.com/blog | @EntrustDatacard
Consumers, citizens, and employees increasingly expect anytime-anywhere experiences, whether they are making purchases, crossing borders, accessing e-gov services or logging onto corporate networks. Entrust Datacard offers the trusted identity and secure transaction technologies that make those experiences reliable and secure. Solutions range from the physical world of financial cards, passports, and ID cards to the digital realm of authentication, certificates, and secure communications.
Securing the omnichannel experience with a trusted identity
Mobile and cloud are transforming the digital marketplace, providing unprecedented opportunity for financial institutions to differentiate with “friction free,” customer-led interactions. At the core of the omnichannel experience, trusted identities can be leveraged not only to secure access, but also to assist in the fight against fraud and transform processes that will lead to higher opt-in rates and increased customer stickiness.
- Take away a use-case for trusted identities in next-generation digital banking
- Explore innovative services that will ultimately help redefine the consumer banking experience
- Discover how to leverage trusted identities to secure access and prevent fraud at the core of the omnichannel experience.
Chris Taylor, Senior Product Manager
LinkedIn | @CTaylor_Entrust
Taylor owns and manages Entrust IdentityGuard, the company’s flagship, identity-based software-authentication platform. He specializes in identity-based security, cybersecurity, mobile security, smartcard technology, and digital certificates.
Brad Cochran, Sales Engineer
FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms and integrations at the second annual FinDEVr, 6/7 October.
Entrust Datacard presents: Securing the omnichannel experience with a trusted identity.
At the core of the omnichannel experience, trusted identities can be leveraged not only to secure access, but also assist in the fight against fraud. Processes that lead to higher opt-in rates and increased customer stickiness are transformed.
Why it’s a must-see
- Walk away with a use-case for trusted identities in next-generation digital banking.
- Explore innovative services that will ultimately help redefine the consumer banking experience.
- Learn how to leverage trusted identities to secure access and prevent fraud at the core of the omnichannel experience.
Check out more of today’s FinDEVr Previews: