- “Coinbase Unveils America’s First Bitcoin Debit Card”
- “Blooom Named “One in a Million” in Kauffman Foundation Startup Competition”
Around the web
- Cardlytics ranked 25 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500.
- Entrust Datacard’s Kurt Ishaug named one of 24 CFOs of the year by the Minn./St. Paul Business Journal in the “large private company” category.
- Prosper Marketplace announces mobile SDK for the marketplace lending industry.
- DriveWealth adds Carlo Macchi as director of global institutional accounts. See DriveWealth at FinovateEurope 2016 in London in February.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Arroweye Solutions’ President and CEO Render Dahya on payment trends in 2015.
- TRADE names Markit to its Hall of Fame.
- Signifyd releases extension for the Magento 2 platform.
- LendingRobot to bring its automated robo-investing to Funding Circle’s small-business lending marketplace.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.