- “Finovate Debuts: DriveWealth Brings U.S. Stocks to Overseas Investors”
- “FinovateEurope 2016 Presenting Companies Announced“
- “Personal Capital Lowers Investment Minimum from $100,000 to $25,000″
Around the web
- Intuit teams up with Kiva to provide small business financing via QuickBooks financing platform.
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi, (Nbad) Egypt, to deploy BankWorld from CR2.
- Xero announces new partnerships with Bigcommerce and KPMG.
- Open Bank Project partners with Ulster Bank to organize Hack Make the Bank, Jan 29 thru 31, 2016.
- CIBC and Thinking Capital partner to expand SMB lending in Canada.
- Entrust Datacard releases Datacard MX Series Laser 350 that provides new personalization features.
- CardFlight announces EMV approval and certifications via TSYS for mPOS solution.
- Taulia joins the OFS portal community.
- Fidelity Charitable partners with Coinbase to allow people to contribute bitcoin to their donor-advised funds.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.