Building a new financial technology? Check out our coverage from our developer conference in San Francisco this fall, and mark your calendars for our spring developer event in New York, March 29 and 30, FinDEVr 2016.
- BankNXT interviews Stefan Weiss, head of APIs at Fidor Bank, on the APIs, regulation, and expansion.
- American Banker quotes Simon Redfern, founder of the Open Bank Project, in a look at the drive for open bank APIs in the United Kingdom.
The latest from FinDEVr San Francisco 2015 presenters:
- Kashoo launches period-locking feature to lock data within prescribed timeframes.
- CenturyLink and Cogent enter into interconnection agreement.
- Deluxe Corporation celebrates its 100th birthday by ringing the opening bell at the NYSE.
- Entrust Datacard’s Kurt Ishaug named 2015 CFO of the Year by Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal.
- The TRADE names Markit to its Hall of Fame.
- Personal Capital lowers investment minimum from $100,000 to $25,000.
- PRUDENA launches online marketplace for stock market research.
- StockTwits offers brokerage functionality powered by Robinhood.
- Xero launches Apple watch app.
- CardFlight announces EMV approval and certifications via TSYS for mPOS solution.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter today!