How they describe themselves: Signs of the changing shape of global investment markets are increasingly evident. With the emergence of Crowd Funding, and IPOs, billions are flowing out of the traditional public markets to the private capital market. Accordingly, to meet these changes there are demands for new ways to invest, save and generate income by investors across the globe.
Push back against “program” HFT (High Frequency Trading) through new stock exchanges demonstrates how the economy is privileging new investment opportunities over the traditional avenues of Wall Street, bank financing and inaccessible start-up and growth capital.
How they describe their product/innovation: Finaeos Automates the Back-Office & Capital Raise Compliance.
- Private Placement Memorandums (Full Version Control for Legal and Disclosure Updates)
- Automated / Fillable Forms & Workbooks
- Subscription Documents and when required Promissory note in Debt Offerings
- KYC “Know Your Customer”
- KYP “Know your Product” (tests for agents)
- AML “Anti Money Laundering” with specific considerations to BSA and the US Patriot Act
- Digital Signatures upon EDGAR termination with heightened consideration of website filing & modernization
- Mobile Access with consideration of OCIE Cyber Security Initiative April 15 2014 – National Exam Program