How they describe themselves: DSwiss is based in Zurich. Renowned for its secure digital services, the company’s flagship product is a digital safe for long-term safe-keeping of personal files and passwords. Several retail and private banks offer a white-labelled version of our safe to their clients directly from their e-banking solution. We customise the safes according to the specifications of the individual bank including cutting-edge features such as digital delivery of bank documents, privacy protected full text search and one-to-one collaboration between clients and asset managers. In the B2C field alone, the company has more than 1 million registered users.
How they describe their product/innovation: We will demo the new product based on the example of mortgages:
- bank advisor sends a request for documentation that is needed in a mortgage granting process to its end-user.
- bank customer is notified that he/she needs to submit documents (via the secure exchange platform)
- bank customer logs into his/her personal digital vault where the request is presented
- the smart data analysis engine automatically finds the relevant documents from the plethora of documents the end-user has in his vault.
- the end-user will confirm (or select the most appropriate suggestion) and submit the information to his/her bank.
This makes the interaction with the bank ultimately end-user-centric and requires much less effort from the end-user.
Product distribution strategy: Through financial institutions, through other fintech companies and platforms
Bus. Dev. & Press: Katherina Keller, Marketing manager, firstname.lastname@example.org