- Gusto Teams with Trainual to Automate Job Role Training.
- Finovate Global: Finn AI Powers Chatbots in South Africa; Token Drives Open Banking in MENA.
Around the web
- Green Dot helps Walmart customers move more than $2 billion through the program’s virtual Vault savings program.
- Top Image Systems shareholders approve acquisition by Kofax.
- BuyerQuest joins the Tradeshift platform as an app partner.
- American Banker highlights how PayNearMe helps marginalized cash users partake in ecommerce.
- Trustly grows to 300 employees.
- Silicon Canals features SumUp, Aire, Revolut, and Zopa in its list of top fintech companies to work for in London.
- Ripple, IBM, SWIFT and nearly 100 other organizations launch the International Association of Trusted Blockchain Applications (INATBA).
- Forrester Research recognizes bpm’online as a “strong performer” in digital process automation for wide deployments in Q1 of this year.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.