- “BlueVine Receives Boost from Citigroup”
- “SumUp Announces Merger with Payleven”
- “Infosys Launches EdgeVerve Blockchain Framework”
- Check out our latest FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks featuring:
Around the web
- Kabbage launches first TV campaign.
- “Cartera Commerce-powered Splender Doubles Membership Since End of 2015 and Drives $15 Million in Sales”
- Linqto to pilot LEVERAGE App Store with nine credit unions.
- Fiserv integrates commercial lending capabilities of AFSVision into its core account processing platform.
- BBVA announces having 15.5 million digital clients, including more than 9 million mobile clients.
- U.K. e-commerce provider EKM to team up with Klarna.
- ACI Worldwide to run the card processing operations for The Co-operative Group.
- Insuritas chosen by First Atlantic FCU to install insurance agency solution.
- Employee Benefits News recognizes Blooom CPO Randy AufDerHeide as a Top 50 Benefit Technology Innovator.
- Xero for Payroll goes live in Pennsylvania, making the technology available in a total of 22 states.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.