- “FinovateFall 2015 in the Media“
- “From API to UX/UI: A Preview of FinDEVr 2015“
Around the web
- Stratos wins Fast Company’s Innovation by Design Award, the company’s third product award.
- Business Insider ranks Algomi, Currency Cloud, eToro, Nutmeg, Zopa, and TransferWise among top fintech companies in Britain.
- Concur integrates with GigSky to enable travelers to access the internet while traveling.
- Dwolla expands its credit services to include instant money transfers among friends and family.
- Let’s Talk Payments lists 25 top alternative lending startups including OnDeck, Street Shares, Zopa, and Lending Club.
- Xero previews two new features—billable expenses and invoice reminders—for small-business users of its platform.
- peerTransfer announces U.S., Europe expansion; rebrands as Flywire.
- TSYS to expand its Enterprise Tokenization technology to support Android Pay.
- Red Giant launches its Red Giant Family Plan to offer families a way to manage daily spending.
- iSignThis‘ KYC services now satisfy U.S. anti-money laundering requirements.
- PayPal explains its recently launched API Transactions Dashboard.
- BehavioSec joins PwC’s Accelerator Programme.
- Dynamic Trend integrates with Tradier.
- Lending Club’s Carrie Dolan named one of American Banker’s 2015 Most Powerful Women in Finance.
- Personal Capital appoints Mark Goines as CMO.
- Matt Compton becomes COO of Simple, which has tripled its staff to 300 employees from February 2014.
- TechCrunch features Lending Club’s coming-of-age story.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.