- LeasePlan Bank Opts for Ohpen’s Core Banking Technology.
- 3E Software’s Teslar Scoops Up $1.8 Million.
- Bazaarvoice Acquires Influenster.
- Our first round of FinovateFall Sneak Peeks is up. Meet:
Around the web
- Ndgit updates corporate identity.
- PNC now using Ripple’s XRP for cross-border payments.
- Mortgage Media interviews Steve Butler, founder and GM of AI Foundry.
- Flywire partners with Vietnam Prosperity Bank to simplify international tuition payments for Vietnamese students.
- InSpirAVE is being issued its first patent for the technology underlying its savings social network system. The patent is part of the company’s portfolio of patents published internationally.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.