A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateMiddleEast on November 20 and 21, 2019 in Dubai. Register today and save your spot.
NLV8 Technologies is a group of financial and IT pioneers working relentlessly on silo-breaking services.
- Compliance: in full compliance with regulatory laws
- Liquidity: manages your economic events with automated pipelines
- Superiority: a flexible, tailored, powerful, and compliant core banking platform
Why it’s great
Perfinal is the first financial platform that learns your unique m.o. and evolves as your portfolio grows.
Imre Fazekas, CEO
Fazekas is a passionate code-adventurer, architecture astronaut, and contributor.
Attila Bagossy, Chief Architect
Bagossy is a Ph.D student and data and security scientist.
- Featurespace Partners with Elavon to Fight Payment Fraud
- Fueling the Fire: How Venture Capital Empowers Fintech Today
- Plaid Adds Credit Card Details to Liabilities Offering
- Take a look at these sneak peeks of FinovateFall demos slated for next week:
Around the web
- Enrichment Federal Credit Union selects Jack Henry’s ProfitStars Commercial Lending Center Suite create efficiencies in commercial lending.
- PYMNTS: BlueVine hires PayPal exec as CCO.
- Wisconsin’s First National Bank and Trust Company to deploy core and digital banking technology from Finastra.
- Revolut announces new CEOs for its businesses in Lithuania and Ireland.
- Global Payments completes its merger with TSYS.
- FICO and risk investigation solutions provider Arachnys partner to help FIs improve their client onboarding and record management processes.
- Bill.com celebrates grand opening of new Houston office.
- Finicity ships new Verification of Income and Employment (VOIE) solution using TXVerify technology.
- SecureKey collaborates with Digital Bazaar to streamline organizational identity proofing.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.