A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateMiddleEast on November 20 and 21, 2019 in Dubai. Register today and save your spot.
Linked2pay is an award-winning payment processing company. They will be demoing a product they invented called instant merchant settlement.
- Provides merchants their funds instantly upon batch out
- Offers liquidity
- Is cutting edge technology
Why it’s great
Merchants receive their funds instantly upon batch out, 24/7/365.
Kyle Taylor, COO
Taylor has been with Linked2pay since the beginning. Primarily, he has a key role in managing all of the in-house programming and business development.
Madison McShirley, Operations
McShirley started at Linked2pay earlier this year. Her role at the company is centered around assisting in the daily operations.
- Featurespace Partners with Elavon to Fight Payment Fraud
- Fueling the Fire: How Venture Capital Empowers Fintech Today
- Plaid Adds Credit Card Details to Liabilities Offering
- Take a look at these sneak peeks of FinovateFall demos slated for next week:
Around the web
- Enrichment Federal Credit Union selects Jack Henry’s ProfitStars Commercial Lending Center Suite create efficiencies in commercial lending.
- PYMNTS: BlueVine hires PayPal exec as CCO.
- Wisconsin’s First National Bank and Trust Company to deploy core and digital banking technology from Finastra.
- Revolut announces new CEOs for its businesses in Lithuania and Ireland.
- Global Payments completes its merger with TSYS.
- FICO and risk investigation solutions provider Arachnys partner to help FIs improve their client onboarding and record management processes.
- Bill.com celebrates grand opening of new Houston office.
- Finicity ships new Verification of Income and Employment (VOIE) solution using TXVerify technology.
- SecureKey collaborates with Digital Bazaar to streamline organizational identity proofing.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.