- Open Bank Project Collaborates with Open Source Software Company Red Hat.
- Ondot Lands Strategic Investment from Citi Ventures.
- Experian, FICO, and Finicity Launch the UltraFICO Score.
Around the web
- Bloomberg TV features Best of Show winner Bumped.
- Envestnet | Yodlee launches new suite of developer tools.
- ThreatMetrix partners with SAS, bringing digital identity intelligence to machine learning to help creditors fight identity fraud.
- Finastra introduces its cloud-based instant payments offering for SMEs.
- Sberbank inks Memorandum of Understanding with SWIFT.
- Artivest appoints new Chief Compliance Officer, Kamal Jafarnia.
- Featurespace unveils its ARIC White Label solution for advanced fraud and risk prevention.
- Finextra: Fidor and GFT extend partnership to the Americas markets.
- NCR to acquire JetPay
- Kony acquires innovation subsidiary of Umpqua Bank.
- Finextra: NTT Data plans pan-Asian federated trade information platform based on blockchain.
- SuperMoney surpasses $1 billion in financing requests
- Bluefin and TokenEx partner to strengthen payment security with PCI-validated P2PE and omni-channel tokenization.
- ID.me launches KYC / AML identity verification solution and ID document verification solution.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.