How they describe themselves: Mobino operates a global payment service suitable for P2P, POS, and e-commerce use cases.
Consumers carry Mobino Cash on their phone, in their home currency, which can be refilled from bank accounts or via agents.
Merchants can accept payments from our standard app or with an easy and cost-effective integration in existing cash registers and vending machines.
In OECD countries, we process real-time transactions independently from card networks, thereby slashing costs and risks and improving the user experience.
In unbanked or underbanked countries, we aim to build and operate a national e-cash infrastructure on behalf of the central bank, in collaboration with the local economy.
How they describe their product/innovation: The Mobino Cash platform delivers superior convenience for customers with a seamless integration of many payment scenarios:
- Peer-to-peer money transfer
- Payment for goods and services in shops
- POS and cash register integration
- Quicker and safer e-commerce payments
- Fluid payment flow for mobile commerce
- Cheap and efficient international remittances
- Registration and KYC process for unbanked
- Cash-in/out operations at agents and ATMs
- NEW one-touch payment from your smart watch
We are looking for distribution partners, merchants, and investors to expand our reach in Europe and worldwide.
White labeling and cobranding are available.
Product distribution strategy: Direct to Consumer (B2C), Direct to Business (B2B), through financial institutions, through other fintech companies and platforms, licensed