- Q2ebanking releases first quarter results with 2014 Q1 revenue of $16.8 million, up 31% YOY.
- Stockr voted Top 100 Website by PC Magazine.
- Dell Services improves enterprise mobility offerings with Kony partnership.
- Silicon Slopes: MoneyDesktop snags AtTask executive for EVP of Sales.
- MasterCard launches “auWallet” prepaid card program for APMEA region in partnership with KDDI.
- Nymeo Federal Credit Union to deploy account processing technology from Fiserv.
- Klarna, Provenir launch project to combine fraud risk decisioning with compliance, risk management automation.
- Entrepreneurial digital startup hub, 1871, features Rippleshot.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.