- “Redesigning the Value Chain: Q&A with Michiel Schipper of Topicus”
Around the web
- Trustly appoints CCO from Société Générale and director of sales from Klarna Group.
- Swiss Re partners with Backbase to develop a new digital platform for selling and servicing life and health products online. Come see Backbase at FinDEVr on 6/7 October in San Francisco.
- PayItSimple launches in the United Kingdom.
- Greater Nevada, $550 million in assets, hires Insuritas to launch insurance agency.
- Paybefore: “How the Ripple Protocol Could Change Payments”
- PayPal’s Braintree supports Apple Pay in the U.K. with its v.zero SDK. Come see Braintree at FinDEVr this fall.
- Billhighway adopts SnapApp platform to develop and publish interactive content that increases market engagement.
- Coinbase launches $25 referral bonus.
- ReadyForZero lists Prosper and Lending Club as 2 of the top 3 debt-consolidation loan companies.
- Betterment launches SmartDeposit feature.
- Market Prophit licenses its platform to Nasdaq’s Market Intelligence Desk.
- The Flying Merchant to use digital eKYC solution from iSignthis to meet AML requirements.
- The Economic Times India features ArthaYantra, Betterment, FutureAdvisor, and Wealthfront in a review of robo-advisors.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.