- WorkFusion Closes $35 Million in Funding
- Check out our latest FinovateEurope Sneak Peeks featuring:
Around the web
- Klarna teams up with ASOS Partners to bring “pay after delivery” to Nordics.
- Luxembourg’s Rakuten Europe Bank goes live with core and digital banking technology from Temenos.
- Wipro to acquire Brazilian IT banking services provider, InfoSERVER.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Kontomatik CEO Marcin Truszel.
- Financial transactions optimized using Nomis Solutions technology exceeds $1.5 trillion in 2016.
- Finextra: Worldpay partners UnionPay for bumper Chinese New Year.
- Truphone launches Global SMS recording solving the Blackberry migration challenge.
- Sberbank launches a new corporate online banking platform designed together with IBM iX.
- WISeKey partners with Stratumn to use Blockchain for real-time accountability and traceability.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.