A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateEurope on the 7 and 8 of February 2017 in London. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
modeFinance is the first fintech credit rating agency. The company evaluates more than 200 million companies and more than 25,000 banks worldwide.
- S-peek: The democratization of the credit rating
- Starting today, everyone can access the rating of every company in Europe, from Portugal to Russia, from Turkey to Iceland.
Why it’s great
Thanks to our Big Data technology, we can issue the credit rating of more than 200 million companies worldwide, even without financials. Transparency. Independence. Technology.
Valentino Pediroda, CEO
Founder and CEO of modeFinance, Pediroda has a Ph.D in Numerical Methods and is a Big Data and machine learning specialist.
- WorkFusion Closes $35 Million in Funding
- Check out our latest FinovateEurope Sneak Peeks featuring:
Around the web
- Klarna teams up with ASOS Partners to bring “pay after delivery” to Nordics.
- Luxembourg’s Rakuten Europe Bank goes live with core and digital banking technology from Temenos.
- Wipro to acquire Brazilian IT banking services provider, InfoSERVER.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Kontomatik CEO Marcin Truszel.
- Financial transactions optimized using Nomis Solutions technology exceeds $1.5 trillion in 2016.
- Finextra: Worldpay partners UnionPay for bumper Chinese New Year.
- Truphone launches Global SMS recording solving the Blackberry migration challenge.
- Sberbank launches a new corporate online banking platform designed together with IBM iX.
- WISeKey partners with Stratumn to use Blockchain for real-time accountability and traceability.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.