A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateEurope on the 7 and 8 of February 2017 in London. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
Model Office by Engage Insight is a first of its kind fintech and regtech platform that benchmarks financial service firms’ professional practice against five years of research and industry regulations.
- Benchmarks professional development against five performance keys
- Uses algorithms to produce radar charts and dynamic steers to improve scores
- Provides strategic plans and CPD certificate via scoreboard
Why it’s great
Model Office assesses your regulatory, business, and people professional development all in one place and uses gamification to improve compliance and business development performance.
Chris Davies, Managing Director
Davies has over 25 years of U.K. and international experience in retail financial services, working within private client wealth management, and developing innovative technology to improve performance.
- WorkFusion Closes $35 Million in Funding
- Check out our latest FinovateEurope Sneak Peeks featuring:
Around the web
- Klarna teams up with ASOS Partners to bring “pay after delivery” to Nordics.
- Luxembourg’s Rakuten Europe Bank goes live with core and digital banking technology from Temenos.
- Wipro to acquire Brazilian IT banking services provider, InfoSERVER.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Kontomatik CEO Marcin Truszel.
- Financial transactions optimized using Nomis Solutions technology exceeds $1.5 trillion in 2016.
- Finextra: Worldpay partners UnionPay for bumper Chinese New Year.
- Truphone launches Global SMS recording solving the Blackberry migration challenge.
- Sberbank launches a new corporate online banking platform designed together with IBM iX.
- WISeKey partners with Stratumn to use Blockchain for real-time accountability and traceability.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.