- Aaaand, Action! FinovateSpring 2015 Videos Now Available
- DRAFT, Fidor US, Roostify to Present Solutions at Yodlee Ynext Incubator
- $680 Million Raised by 29 Alums in Q1 2015
Around the web
- BizJournals lists BancVue as one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2015.
- American Banker interviews James Varga, CEO of miiCard, on sharing identity information.
- Motif adds new trading alerts.
- P2Binvestor selected as new network company by Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network Colorado (BENCO).
- MaineBiz takes a look at CashStar and its new offices in downtown Portland.
- Mountain America rolls out its new biometrics login technology courtesy of EyeVerify.
- Fuze Networks acquires LiveMinutes’ online workspace platform.
- RIABiz profiles robo-advisor, Trizic.
- Jwaalla celebrates signing its 100th credit union client, Palisades FCU.
- Business Insider looks at how Klarna and its one-click payment technology could help save the newspaper business.
- Reid Hislop tapped as new chief marketing officer at Avoka.
- Inc. Magazine features ID.me CEO Blake Hall in a column on veteran entrepreneurs.
- Equities.com talks crowdfunding and real estate with Jason Fritton, Patch of Land CEO.
- Financial News interviews Ripple CEO, Chris Larsen on the future of the financial infrastructure.
- SocietyOne has originated more than $30 million on its platform since launching in 2011.
- Prosper announces record first quarter, with $595 million in loans through the platform, up 200% from Q1 2014.
- WattzOn to help Montana residents save on energy expenses via the Bozeman Energy Smackdown.
- Larky selected by the Kentucky Bankers Association to provide mobile local rewards program for member banks.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.