- PayItSimple Pulls in $10 Million Line of Credit
- Check out FinovateSpring 2015 in the Press
- Ripple Labs Reels in $28 Million, Eyes Asia Expansion
- P2P Lending Meets High Street Banking as Metro Bank Partners to Lend via Zopa
- Credit Sesame Raises $16 Million in New Funding
- Planwise Raises $750,000, Nearly Doubling Total Capital
Around the web
- Fox Small Business News names 11 Finovate alums in list of Hot Fintech Startups to watch.
- Edenred México S.A. incorporates INETCO’s Insight software platform.
- D3 Banking taps Jeffrey Walker as chief information security officer.
- MasterCard launches P2P payments service, MasterCard Send, to help businesses reimburse rebate consumers without checks.
- nTrust to deploy ID verification technology from Trulioo.
- North American Savings Bank (NASB) partners with ACI Worldwide for online, mobile banking and billpay.
- Avoka, Bill.com, BillGuard, CoinBase, Credit Karma, Jumio, Kabbage, Kreditech, OnDeck, Prosper, TransferWise, Trulioo, Venmo and WePay earn spots on Inc.com’s “20 Financial Technology Startups You Need to Know.”
- ImageWare selects ValidSoft’s voice biometrics solution.
- Kony teams with Citrix, to offer customers a mobile app solution from mobile design and development to enterprise mobility operations.
- Altifi.com features Cloud Lending Solutions’ Cloud Lending Exchange.
- ZD net: Intuit tightens PayPal integration with data synchronization app.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.