- “Finovate Debuts: OutsideIQ Heralds a Revolution in Due Diligence with DDIQ for Onboarding”
- “Stephen Ritter Joins Mitek as Chief Technology Officer”
- “Kreditech Lands $11 Million to Close Series C Round of $103 Million”
- “Finovate Debuts: Valuto’s Open API Offers Multi-Currency Accounts”
- “Destination FinDEVr: A Geography of Architects, Builders, and Engineers”
Around the web
- CU Anytime to deploy channel management software solution from NCR and INETCO.
- Let’s Talk Payments features Temenos, Strands, NYMBUS, and Infosys Finacle in a look at banking software companies. See NYMBUS at FinDEVr New York next week.
- Entrust Datacard and Trend Micro team up to provide businesses with better data encryption and authentication technology.
- American Banker features StreetShares.
- Zooz now supports Android Pay.
- Xerox and Tradeshift partner to deliver digital procurement and accounts payable services.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.