- Check out this week’s FinovateFall Sneak Peek posts:
Around the web
- Yodlee’s startup incubator contributes to “Startup Fever.”
- Revolut, Sedicii, SizeUp, & Token named Innotribe Startup finalists.
- TIS signs deal to process school exams in Chile.
- Trustly appoints Jonas Palmquist as chief financial officer.
- FT.com features PsychSignal and Market Prophit in a discussion on market signals and social media.
- CNBC interviews Akamai CEO Tom Leighton.
- Dwolla launches its white-label service to make it easier for FIs to use its FiSync transfer platform.
- Segmint launches new marketing solution, Segmint Reach.
- RetailWeek features TradeShift as startup of the week.
- Lending Club celebrates surpassing $11 billion in loans.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.