- How Revolut and Mastercard Are Helping Fintech Do Good
- Keepabl Partners with ClauseMatch to Boost GDPR Compliance
- More Than $1 Billion Raised by 21 Finovate Alums in Q3 2019
Around the web
- Gartner names Exagens a 2019 “Cool Vendor.”
- Trulioo appoints Zac Cohen as chief operating officer.
- Trustly reaches 100 live gaming brands with its Pay N Play player registration and verification product.
- Tradeshift moves Bucharest team to larger office in Tower Center, announces plans to hire more staff next year.
- Globitex taps Salt Edge for strong customer authentication.
- After Belfast launch earlier this year, Signifyd recruits 63 people with plans to recruit 150 more over the next three to five years.
- Revolut and Mastercard team up with Save The Children to support Universal Children’s Day.
- The San Diego Union-Tribune names Jack Henry & Associates a top place to work in San Diego for the fourth year in a row.
- CredoLab, Neener Analytics, and Vymo win finalist spots in the India FinTech Forum’s IFTA 2019 awards.
- Chetu ranked as the number two of 50 top software development firms in the U.S.
- Payments company VoPay teams up with Plaid to offer a new credit card alternative to consumers in North America.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.