- Alior Bank’s Alior Kantor to Deploy Efigence’s EFI4 Digital Banking Platform.
- Fintech in Asia: From Payments and Lending to the Challenge of Financial Inclusion.
Around the web
- Tradeshift partners with Monerium to enable Nordic Store to purchase goods from IKEA using programmable digital cash.
- Lighter Capital appoints Thor Culverhouse new CEO.
- OurCrowd to open its 13th global office in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Jack Henry appoints Ted Bilke as new CTO and promotes Greg Adelson to new Chief Operating Officer position.
- Deloitte Romania and FintechOS partner to offer banks digital transformation and automation solutions.
- Finastra launches Fusion Mortgagebot Data Insights, a tool to benchmark mortgage borrower information for banks and credit unions against other Fusion MortgagebotPOS users.
- InComm adds Giant Eagle to its Healthcare OTC Network.
- Westcon-Comstor to distribute Check Point Software.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.