- Q2 and ALTR Leverage the Blockchain to Boost Data Security.
- Neustar Helps TELUS Fight Caller ID Spoofing.
- Fintech OS Raises $1.2 Million.
- Personetics Unveils AI-Enabled Small Banking Solution.
- SparkPost Launches Predictive Email Intelligence Platform.
Around the web
- Meniga opens an office in Barcelona, Spain.
- Coinbase extends support for USD Coin (USDC) trading in 85 countries.
- Finastra hires Mark Miller as new Chief Financial Officer.
- Fenergo announces API integration with global financial markets data provider Refinitiv.
- Hastings Direct extends deal with Equifax by signing a multi-year deal.
- SDC and Tink partner to give 120 Nordic banks access to account aggregation and payment initiation services.
- Kony Quantum powers Qualifacts’ new CareLogic mobile app.
- WireBarley partners with Currencycloud to boost its operations in the U.S.
- Lendio named to Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance.
- BlueVine taps Herman Man as new Chief Product Officer.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.