A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateFall on September 24 through 26, 2018 in New York. Register today and save your spot.
Simpler Trading’s Simpler Charts is an easy-to-navigate charting platform that equips traders with the tools they need while lowering the barrier to entry for trading education.
- One-click access to moderator’s charts in trading room
- Push notifications for entry/exit triggers predetermined by the user
- Customizable integrated trading journal
Why it’s great
Combining the tool’s easily-navigated interface and explanatory pop-ups with Simpler Trading’s educational content lets traders consistently and confidently put what they’ve learned into practice.
John Carter, CEO, President
Carter, a life-long trader and the author of Mastering the Trade, has combined his passion for trading and helping others to create Simpler Trading.
Fred Bryant, COO
Bryant has a diverse business background with experience advising top executives of small and newly-established businesses on how to create, grow and maintain their enterprises.
- Starling, Anorak Merge Insurtech with Mobile-Only Banking.
- Check out today’s sneak peeks into upcoming FinovateFall demos from
Around the web
- Fiserv to power Philippine Veterans Bank’s digital transformation.
- Token.io announced using public bank APIs to conduct end-to-end payments for U.K. banking group, CMA9, the first PISP to do so.
- Housing Wire profiles Mortgage Cadence‘s LOS, Borrower Center.
- Thomson Reuters launches new targeted reporting solution, RTS 27, for newly-registered MiFID II Systematic Internalisers.
- NICE provides its Desktop Automation solution to Latin American CRM and BPO solution provider, Liq.
- Tinkoff Bank enables movie ticket booking on the iOS version of its mobile app.
- NCR releases managed services bundle for Community Financial Institutions (CFIs) to NCR channel partners.
- WePay appoints Jennifer Parker as Chief Revenue Officer.
- Neustar and Thunder join forces to deliver better customer experiences.
- BanQu launches partnership with Anheuser-Busch InBev to revolutionize supply chain transparency in Zambia.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.